cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get SLD content?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm asked to do some XI configuration for a message coming in with the following details:

Sender Service: BS_ECC_DEV (just the name for the development system)

Sender Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global

Sender Interface: CatalogueUpdateNotification_Out.

(the message is already coming into my XI system from ECC, but ends up in error cause there is no interface yet)

The problem i have is that i cannot find the given namespace on my SLD.

I've tried importing the SAP APPL Software components but they give me only some basis objects, and not the ../xi/appl/.. namespace.

Who knows what SWCV and/or namespace i should import to get my objects that i can work on.

Kind regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know this type of problem. Solution is very simple. All you need to do it is download from service.sap.com software distribution center proper XI Content of SAP APPL and upload SAP APPL to your Integration Repository.

BR

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx.

This is what i was looking for.

I'll try this and if works this way i'll close question and do the proper thing

Kind regards

Robert

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you imported the SWCV from the SLD . Do this in the Tools tab --? transfer from SLD -->import SWCV

jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, but which SWCV should it be? Of the 5000 that are there

Kind regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its ur Product and the SWC you created in the SLD . Its in alphabetic order , check yours or search it ...

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check for the Transaction SLDCHECK. Here you can find the SLD Connection .

In SLD you can find details like Product , SWCV , SWC , BS , TS etc.

If you want to find the details of namespace go IR

Regards,

Jude

Edited by: jude bright on Oct 26, 2009 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i know how to get to the SLD. Maybe the title of the question was slightly wrong.

What i really need is the name of the software component where i can find the namespace that i need.

The problem is that there are like 5000 SWCV. It's bit too much to import them all into the IR and then go check for each SWCV if it contains the namespace i need.

Kind regards

Robert

Edited by: R. den Hoedt on Oct 26, 2009 10:37 AM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I'm asked to do some XI configuration for a message coming in with the following details:

>

> Sender Service: BS_ECC_DEV (just the name for the development system)

> Sender Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global

> Sender Interface: CatalogueUpdateNotification_Out.

> (the message is already coming into my XI system from ECC, but ends up in error cause there is no interface yet)

>

>

> The problem i have is that i cannot find the given namespace on my SLD.

> I've tried importing the SAP APPL Software components but they give me only some basis objects, and not the ../xi/appl/.. namespace.

>

> Who knows what SWCV and/or namespace i should import to get my objects that i can work on.

>

>

> Kind regards

> Robert

Search Name Space in Intergration Repository,and check the design objects,you know sender interface details.

if the name space exists in Integration Repository,then check design object development in IR it self,if you found Receiver Interface,message mapping , interface mapping details then its fine.

and finish the configuration in Integration Directory if its not done.I thionk the configuration part not yet finished,search in for simple scenario folow the same steps to finish the ID conf.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The namespace is not in the IR. Therefore i was asking for what content i should import form the SLD

Kind regards

Robert