Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of Discounton in case of Back order processing

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having specific order type in which if cient unable to supply the stock as per requisted delivery date bu customer- client needs to give more discount.

We are doing back order rescheduling-

we want to new pricing discount for rescheduled order-

is it possible writing a requirement routine for the discount and read it i billing document? based on Requisted date and goods issue date- or any user exist we have to apply?

Thanks

chidambaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is very typical. But before I can offer a solution I would like to know on what factors will you be maintaining the condition records for the discount condition. Also, will it be a fixed value or variable?

Please respond with the above queries. I may have a solution for you.

Regards,

Vishesh

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are maintaining- fields -order type and material-

Thanks

chidambaram

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chidambaram

As per your requirement , if your client is unable to supply the stock as per the request delivery date and if client has to give more discount to the customer and as you are doing backorder rescheduling , then at billing level you can maintain manual discount , because after doing reschuding order only you will be doing delivery and then billing and for that billing document you maintain a additional discount and then you can forward to FI .This may meet your requirement.

Regards

Srinath

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This option they are not agreed, I want to use routinue based on pricing date and FBUDA-services rendered-

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chidambaram

If your team has not agreed then you go with the user exit , USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE So whichever sales order , goes for back order then it should give additional discount to the customer. So include this input in this user exit then your requirement can be fulfilled. But kindly integrate with your technical consultant

Regards

Srinath

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

while debugging it shows-

IF RV60A-TXFKSTA = SPACE AND KOMFK-UPDKZ NE SPACE.- here it is throwing error

here RV60A-TXFKSTA=psace

and

KOMFK-UPDKZ=X

What it means