cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of qm orders

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i have assigned account assignment as project and wbs element in po. gr has been done. In mm02, i mentioned individual qm order ticked. in qk02, after entering 01, mat number and plant, it is not displaying the qm order. please advise HOW TO SEE THE GM ORDER AUTOMATICALLY CREATED FOR EACH INSPECTION LOT? Any suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

If the settings are correct individual order will get generated and you can see the orders in KKf2. You will not be able to see it QK02

Make sure that you have workcenter in the inspecion plan with activity types. Once you do the result recording and cnfirm the activity you can see the order details in inspection lot > Usage decision > Menu Button Extras >Costs > Cost report QM order

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Have you maintained workcenter in the inspection plan and in the work center have you maintained the activity type and cost center. if not please do so and then create the inspection lot

Regards

Gajesh

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all, i have created po without account assignment. in qa32 i can see the individual order field as ticked, but without qm order no after gr for the po? does that mean qm order is created?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Correctig my earlier posting

Please note that the order generated of this kind will not be seen in QK02

Regards

Gajesh

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, i have assigned account assignemnt as project in po, ticked ind qm order in mat master. still i am not getting qm order thru qa32. unless i create thru qk01, i am not getting. even during results recording or usage decision, it is not asking to fill the activity hrs mentioned in qp01. please advise.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Please note that the order generated of this kind will bo seen in QK02

If you have made the correct settings as per my previous thread the order will be generated. You can see the order either KKf2 or in the inspection lot

Go to the inspection lot > Usage decision > Menu Button Extras >Costs > Cost report QM order

Here you will get the order details. But make sure that the activity hours have been captured during the result recording

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Raju,

Once the GR is made system automatically gnerates QM order for the Inspection lot, which can seen in QA 32 screen with change layout Check ur prerequisite settings with QM work center, Acivity types. There should not be any account assignment object assigned to current lot. It should be a new lot. Check in RR for actvity posting request.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.