Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Gurus

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body give to me suggetion now i am working in a platic industry

in plastic industry line inspections they are checking every hour quantity base, my query is my client is follow shift wise one inspection rerport

that inspection report it self they mention time, date ,shift total pieces, pieces rejected , pieces accepted ,cause superviser,

how we will get in process level this type of report, if i go development in which table reject pieaces and cause whare i can get.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are usinf ECC6 Enhancement package 3 the functionality required by you can be achieved by simple customization without any Z developments.

Regards

Sreenath

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

now are using package 4 in which type customization required can u tell one by one i will configured because in standard reports i wont get quantity for defects whare i have to enter whare i have to see the report in which t.code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can activate Enterprise Business Functions in transaction code SFW5.Here you have to activate LOG_PP_SRN_CONF.

This is related to PP configuration.If you configure then during the confirmation of process/production order in COR6N/CO11N you

can enter shift and other details.

Regards

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cant you use inspection points as a work around, because as default it comes two fields with date and time. Same time you can do the results recording also

Best Regards

Charith

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed tag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes use Inspection point in the routing or task list ( like free defined inspection point)

Use std QE7/QE11 for the same.

tables are

Inspection point QAPP Inspection point

Results Recording QAMR Characteristic results during inspection processing

Results Recording QAMV Characteristic specifications for inspection processing

Results Recording QASE Results table for the sample unit

Results Recording QASR Sample results for inspection characteristics

Regards'

Sujit