cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating the Customer & Material Tax Classification via LSMW only

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to update the Customer and Material Tax Classification via LSMW only, in such a way that on the updation of the Tax classifications the Customer Master and the Material Master should be updated automatically.

Please let me know if anyone has done the same also it would be really helpful if you can provide me the details.

Regards,

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not clear your question to me.

Do you want to update the Tax classification in the customer master & Material master?

I did same, but with 2 different LSMW"s as there is not link between customer master & Material master.

To update customer tax classification -

In that you have to feed relevant customer numbers with sales areas & relevant tax classification for one LSMW.

To update Material tax classification -

In that you have to feed relevant material numbers with sales areas & relevant tax classification for different LSMW.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam

As you want to update the Customer and Material Tax Classification via LSMW that at the time of updation of the tax classifications as the Customer Master and the Material Master should be updated automatically. then you need to assign a User defined Routines and in the sub-routine you need to give your requirement to the ABAPer that customer and material data should be updated automatically

Regards

Srinath