cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/6OM5LX730P1FSEX6SM5I==CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created one component in developement server and its working fine.

My component application name is zwda_final1.

When i moved it to production server , and trying to execute the application, it shows error like ,

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The URL http://cadcisrv.cadilapharma.co.in:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwda_final1/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system CAD : Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/6OM5LX730P1FSEX6SM5I==CP .

The error occurred on the application server CADCISRV_CAD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: CREATE_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~CREATE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

****************************************************************************************************************************************

As I check the table WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP which contains include entries for perticular component when we activate the component, i checked in table bt i dont able to find out the include name which i get in error i.e.

/1BCWDY/6OM5LX730P1FSEX6SM5I.

So plz try to solve my issue and let me know how i am getting this include name.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurin Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

all Include were not transferred to production server so it has to be.

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It actually means that your WD Component did not get activated properly and some of the dependent components may be missing. Try to do a syntax check ( Ctrl-F2) in the system where you are getting the error and proceed according to the message that you get.

Regards

Prasenjit

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try checking the SAP Note 1088717.

[https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/notes].

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

pls go to the transaction st22 and check why are u getting the runtime exception

I suppose whn u transported it to the production server , u missed smwhere to include ur objects under the requisite package

in ur transport request

regards,

amit