Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Trs processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an issue,.

Transfer requirements are generated through KANBAN. These transfer requirements are grouped for further processing(creatiion of transfer orders) by creating the group.

But the problem is, they are unble to process the group becasue the group is not in active status( in LT45).

how to make this group ACTIVE.

thanks

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will see the group activated once you 'Start Multiple Processing' in LT42. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when I start multiple processing, the message is appers.

0 transfer orders created.

in this group there are two transfer requirements.

error text is

"transfer requirement fully supplied."

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You mentioned that it was unable to process the group becasue the group is not in active status( in LT45).

May I know what is the status being showed in LT45 currently ? Also can you check what are the values for T311-KZAKT and T311-KZDRU ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the values for T311-KZAKT and T311-KZDRU are Blank.

thnaks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check 'Indicator: Processing Complete" (LTBP-ELIKZ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

process complete, but there is no TO for this TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I hope you can give more details about what has been performed with this Group, whether multiple processing was done earlier and later all the relevant TO(s) cancelled, and you expect to reprocess the multiple processing for this group. Or this is a new group which has not performed any multiple processing.

Anyway for the first case, it is correct that after a certain processing status the group can no longer be changed.

If a delivery is processed and released or send to a subsystem changes should no longer take place for this delivery because the would lead to inconsistencies between the printed papers and idocs and the changed groups. If you want the former behaviour back then this has to be modified (i.e. reference documents can be deleted out of a group in LT45)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually from the KANABAN process TRs are generated and these TRs are grouped, and processing these groups.

Now user is asking, the group active status, then only they processnthe group.

But we don't know how to make this group active.

But when we try to processing in LT45, ZERO Trnsafer orders created for these transfer requirements.

Thnaks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you also check if you have activated partial processing for multiple processing in the Customizing for Warehouse Management under Master Data -> Define Control Parameters for Warehouse Number ?

In doing so, you allow the system to partially process transfer requirements or deliveries in multiple processing. In this case you only create a transfer order for a partial quantity of the original item in the reference document if it is not possible to create a TO for the complete item. Also I suggest you to take a look for the documentation in the following link in setting up multiple processing:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f841f24afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm