cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying condition type in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My requirement is to make a new condition type plus the customer also wants if that condition type is used in any invoice, then the printout of the that invoice should show that this invoice has that condition type.

Can this be done through any config change or would this require any SAP script changes from ABAP side

The way I thought this could be done was by finding a feild in the billing document which is never used for the customer and mapping that into the invoice and the printed invoice document.

What is the best way to carry out this change. Please suggest

Gaurav Manocha

SAP SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav

Thanks for you help

I made the following changes in the pricing procedure:

print ID for condition lines changed to X:Condition line is printed at item level

Requirement changed 2: item with pricing

Still output of invoice not showing the line item details

Please tell if any other changes are required to make

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is ABAP issue, please take help of ABAPer to debug the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your help

I implemented the change mentioned in the last reply in my ABAP script.

But I am facing a unique problem

The new condition type that I have created creates a problem in the output of the invoice

Any invoice having the newly created condition type doesnt show any material line items in the output. It just shows the header data and the total, the line item details are missing

When i debugged the code I found the script doesnt go into the function module which gets the line item details. There no preconditions defined in the code for that function module

Could anyone please help me on this. Have i missed any config settings while defining the pricing procedure some changes have to made to accomodate a new condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The best way to do this is use of ROUTINE in VOFM.

Define a routine for output control such that, when billing document have ZDIS condition type trigger the output else no.

No need of any change in form print program.

You can use existing form only.

for your above problem, make dicount condition type printable in pricing procedure.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to print the CONDITION TYPE on the INVOICES, you have to either use the SMARTFORM/SAPSCRIPT functionality provided by SAP

To fetch the CONDITION TYPE from Billing document to INVOICE LAYOUT you have to add this logic

Get the Billing document number from VBRK-VBELN

and also the DOCUMENT CONDITION from VBRK-KNUMV

Now goto the table KONV and enter the value KNUMV and the CONDITION TYPE in KSCHL , the value you can fetch in KWERT.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ask your ABAPer to check for this condition type in KONV table and if found then needs to be printed at place where u will have to tell him.

Rgs,

AK

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

All the Print Out from SAP are controlled by Smartforms.

Now, your ABAPer can easily insert programming logic in Smartform where if a particular Condition has some values in Invoice (means if it is used) then it should be printed on Invoice.

This will not require any config changes & your ABAPer can easily do this...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta