cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted batch-Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mates,I have restricted particular batch in Traxn :MSC2N which are all self life expired.My issue is while creating Sales order system undergoes availability check and during availability check system also check for the stock in the restricted batch and since been it is marked as restricted system could not able to confirm the stock for that sales order and hence forth unable to proceed further.Could anybody suggest me how to prevent system from undergoing availabity check for Restricted batch?If anymore clarification required plz write to mne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is you are allowing a build-up of 'restricted' batch stock - which is still available for the overall availability check (which is not batch specific.)

You need to clear out the expired stock rather than letting it accumulate. Generally companies would:

- scrap the expired stock

- assign it to a different material (309) if it saleable for other purposes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is Not to Allow Expired batches in Sales Order, you can go for USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in MV45AFZZ & write the logic accordingly..

Edited by: gundurao pawar on Feb 3, 2011 5:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can Restrict the search, in Batch Search Procedure.

Bidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain me in detail how to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And i believe this is more of Availability issue since availability takes places during Sales order creation and Automatic batch determination is activated during delivery process

Former Member
0 Kudos

>this is more of Availability issue

HI,

You are very much correct.

Go to OVZ9,

select the availability checking group and checking rule for the material that are handled in batches and make sure if you have selected Include Restricted-use Stock

If it is selected, then just deactivate the same and check once again.

Post your feedback

Hope it helps you

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mate.But in OVZ9 the "Include Restricted-Use stock" is deactivated.Even then issue prevails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue here : have you found the solution ?

Can you share it with us ?

Thanks