cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field " quantity to be posted is not updating"

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

purchase order created with Account assignment category F ( that is order). in that case, at the time of goods receipt of that purchase order it automatically consumed against order( internal). so no stock is updated in mmbe. and at the time goods receipt inspection lot is created. but if you check QALS table, in that there is field : Qty to be posted should be zero because consumption already took place but there is showing order qty in that field.

waiting for valuable reply

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

found the solution, the root cause was Patch not updated.

Regards

Pravin

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin

This is how SAP behaves. You may check with SAP itself regarding this.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin

In this case the quantity shown will be the total quantity. Anyway it doesnt not have effect on the stock as it is already consumed

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GAJESH

I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO EFFECT, BUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING I WANT TO KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE.

REGARDS

PRAVIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

as account assignment is present in purchase order material is getting consumed on order.

as quality view is present for that material it is coming to quality , but such type of inspection lots are not stock relevent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yogini,

thanks for your reply. yes this type of inspection is not stock relevent but as consumption took place already at the time of goods receipt that qty to be posted should be " 0" because there is no stock to post, but in my case its showning order qty there.

Regards

Pravin