cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS, and SAP-JEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring NWDI for dev environment and in the process i have created a product, software component, reserved the namespace prefix, created a domain and while cretaing a track i am facing this prblm.

I have entered the general track data in the track data tab, added the software component which I have created and after that I got the SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS and SAP-JEE in the required component table.

After that how to add these systems to the development track in runtime systems tab and i added only the development runtime system and i left the other three.

After that to perform checkin and import the above software components SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTRANS, SAP-JEE i did not find the directory CMS_CBS in the server path <drive>://usr/sap/<sid>/SYS/global.

Please tell how to find those software components

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vardhan

You need to download the files from service market place.

Are you a SAP customer? You should have a marketplace id and password.

There is no other way to get those .sca files

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To perform checkin first you have to place the file in the CMS/inbox folder, So you have to place the thre files in the

jtansa/cms/inbox folder and then refresh the chec-in tab you will be able to find the components for check-in.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

I have already done that process.

There is a folder named jtrans/CMS/inbox folder and I placed those 3 .sca files in that folder.

I can see those files under check-in tab after refresh. I imported them.

Best Regards

Harshavardhan

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

harshavardhan reddy ,

you can find the this location *DIRECTORY:\USR\SAP\TRANS\EPS\IN\CMSHOSTSID*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I didn't find any folder with name trans why because I mentioned in transport directory as jtrans/inbox, but those3 files are not there in the inbox.

So I have found those files in the Java component directory of the installation directory.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Harshavardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the wizard to create a track and determine which kind of application you want to develope. The wizard will automatically select and import the correct components.

If you are working with CE 7.11 you can find the wizard in

NWA -> Configuration Management -> Scenarios -> Configuration Wizard

-> Change Management Service (CMS): Create an Application Skeleton

or

http://server:port/devinf --> Create an Application Skeleton

Best regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Nope I am working with Netwevaer 7.0 2004s sp11 . So there is no wizard i think.

I want to create the tracks manually.

Any more suggestions

regards

vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can download the files from

http://service.sap.com/swdc --> Download --> Suppor Packages and Patches --> Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NETWEAVER --> SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 --> Entry by Component

Best regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't have service market place id and password.

So is there any other option to get those .sca files

Regards

Vardhan