cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all SAP Guru's,

Can anybody please guide me how we make the Billing in IS-H. As i have explore the system yet i m not sure how the billing process work.

Can anybody please provide me the detail of billing process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankits

I'm quite new in this forum ... are you still needing an explanation of how is the billing process in IS-H?

With best regards

Matías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Actually i want to understand the difference between Interim Billing and Final billing. If we make the interim billing of patient then final billing is not possible.

2. I want to give estimated bill before the final billing. Is it possible?

3. I want to add a service which calculates the 10% of the total billing. How to maintain this service or condition?

Regards

Ankit

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I'll try to answer your questions:

1. Actually i want to understand the difference between Interim Billing and Final billing. If we make the interim billing of patient then final billing is not possible.

Answer: I undersand that you make a interim billing and there are no more services in the case and you want to mark the case with final billing flag. If this is the case, it's possible to after activating the ISH_MISC1pack of the Enhancement Package 4. (see release notes)

In prior releases, as far as I know, it's not possible.

2. I want to give estimated bill before the final billing. Is it possible?

Answer: You could run and print a test bill, but all the services must exists in the case.

IF you want to do an estimate before the case is created or before entering the services in the case ... exist a functionality made for Singapore, you could use that one. In Latin America, we develop our own Estimate program.

3. I want to add a service which calculates the 10% of the total billing. How to maintain this service or condition?

Answer: As far as I know, it's no possible to do discounts to the complete document (its possible in SD standard ... not in ISH) . You could do the discount service by service ..

With best regards

Matíoas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in addition to Matias' information: regarding the last question, in order to calculate 10% of the total bill, it is not necessary to add an additional service. This should best be done in the pricing procedure.

In your pricing procedure (transaction v/08) you should add a header condition (a condition type with attributes 'header condition' in tx v/06, marked as 'statistical' in tx v/08). By marking it statistical, the value is not taken into account in the calculation of the bill.

To this header condition you assign a Base Calculation Formula, in which you calculate 10% of the total bill. This Base Calculation Formula should be set up using transaction VOFM, and assigned to the pricing procedure using v/08.

Good luck,

Patrick Bryan

Edited by: Patrick Bryan on May 25, 2010 9:29 AM

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

Thanks for the tip!

Another thing used is group conditions. Using the Case number as grouper...

With best regards

Matías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the answer, but i am stuck in VOFM, can you please provide the data to configure the 10 % of the total billing.

Regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have just been playing with it, and I believe that Matias' solution is easier, using a 'group condition'.

So what you do is this: you create a condition type using tx v/06 with the indicator 'group condition' set to on, and 'group condition routine' set to 1 (overall document). Make sure the calculation type is set to 'percentage'. Add the condition type to the end of your pricing schedule in tx v/08, with the indicator 'statistical' set to 'on'. Make a condition table in tx v/03 (with only one field: institution), and make an access sequence in tx v/07. Make one condition record for the condition, with the value '10%'.

This will give you a condition that has a value of 10% of the bill, and which is not reflected in the invoiced amount, or in the bookings.

The same result can be obtained using a condition formula, like I said earlier, but using the group condition is probably the easier method.

Let me know if you have difficulty with this!

Good luck,

Patrick Bryan

Answers (0)