cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

While I am posting Goods Reciept using transaction M1bc, I am getting an error message Combination of plant and material type Finished product does not exist.

Can anyone tell how to create this combination or resolve this error.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

MReddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are doing stock posting using MB1C , and as you are getting the error message " Combination of plant and material type Finished product does not exist " . So first of all check in which plant the material has been created. Secondly go to OMS2 and select the material type and your plant and check the fields which are not checked

Revert back after going through the given information

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your response. But, just wanted to check where in OMS2 do you maintain Plant and material type combination?.

Thanks

MReddy

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OMS2 select you Material Type and Plant Combination , there check Qty Update is marked and check the Value Updation fields.

Now do the stock posting and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for all the responses. I checked the Qty Update and Value Updation checkboxes for my plant and material type combination in OMS2. And, I am able to do GR.

Thanks

Mreddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in J1ID whether you have maintained all these details in Material and Chapter id combination".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LakshmiPathi,

Thanks for your response. In transaction ID J1ID, I cannot see the plant and Material TYpe ( FInished Product) combination. I can see just the following material types :

-Consumables

-Assets

-Tools

- Raw Material

Please let me know if you know any further details.

Thanks

Mreddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you noticed "F RG1" ?? You should select this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi