cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available systems in EDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to EDMS and have a problem on Available systems in EDMS.

I have two operation systems on my computer. A windows XP in Disk C and a Win7 in Disk D. I used XP few month ago and have SAP GUI installed. Now I used Win7 and have added several systems in SAP GUI Logon. Now I installed the EDMS in Win7 and I can only see the old systems as available system in EDMS. I don't know where did it read the information, I guess maybe it read c:\windows\saplogon.ini so I update that file, but it doesn't work. What can I do to use my newest SAP systems in EDMS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is easydms working in win 7? anyways you are correct that easydms reads from saplogon.ini..however i am not sure on win 7 what is the location of this file..i would suggest you to search for saplogon.ini in your both the drives c and d..and after that replace all the ini files with the new modified one which has more systems added..that way new systems should appear in eDMS.

rgds

anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get it now. When I first use Win7, I think it should be working as XP, so I copy my old ini file to 'windows' folder for win7. Actually in windows7 the ini file is stored in user\&username&\appdata\Local\VirtualStore\Windows folder. But EDMS still read the ini in windows folder, so I copy my newest ini to windows file and it now can read all available systems. Thanks for remind me searching all 'saplogon.ini' in my system~

Answers (0)