cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear empty storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho folks!!

A Physical Inventory record for 18 bins in warehouse managemnt has been created.

When i display the document in through LI03N it is showing 16 bins as cleared with status L, while for two bins it is showing not counted with status N. These two bins are empty bins.

When I try to clear the differnce through LI20 (clear difference), system message comes telling the document is not yet entered completely.

When i go to LI11N to enter count result it is only showing 6 bins record in grey, while the remaining item including the empty storage bin is not appearing in that list.

I want to clear these two empty storage bins. please guide.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the empty bins belong to the Inventory number, you should be able to see it in LI11N. Anyway if you don't see it, you can also click on the button 'Single record entry' and zero count the empty bins as desired. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

When i tried single record entry...system issuing message that entry of quants on wrong page not allowed. I have tried page 1, 2 , 3 , 4 but it is giving the same message.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I know the details for the error message you are getting, e.g. error number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Execute Li11N

Against two emply bin check zero flag near to unit of measure.

This check will make quanity of storage bin as zero.

Go to LI20 select two emply bins and click on clear tab ( this clears physical inventory indicater from storage bins )

Hope it helps

Jinoy

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned go to LI11N & tick the xero flag for the bins & clear from LI20

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Entry of quants on incorrect page not allowed

Message no. L4078

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qamar,

Can you please check if the empty bins that you couldn't find in LI11N existed in the Inventory record (table LINP) ?

If they are included, I would expect to see these bins having entry in the table LINV which you can enter count result during LI11N. Please also check these bins to see if they are Inventory blocked (LAGP-SKZSI) 'X'. If they are not blocked for inventory, then you can just create a new Inventory Record to count these bins.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check if the empty bins that you couldn't find in LI11N existed in the Inventory record (table LINP) ?

If they are included, I would expect to see these bins having entry in the table LINV which you can enter count result during LI11N. Please also check these bins to see if they are Inventory blocked (LAGP-SKZSI) 'X'. Let me know the findings.

Yes it is available in LINP, and these bins also have entry in LINV. In LAGP 'X' is available,

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is available in LINP, and these bins also have entry in LINV. In LAGP 'X' is available,

Best regards,

Answers (0)