Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Importing Custom Themes in WD

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing problem in importing custom themes in WD. I executed program WD_THEMES and imported my custom theme.

A message appeared as

Only non-importable themes found (with the wrong
version, for example), Do you want to view a
list of these themes? 

There is problem in version. Current version is 7.0.14.1 but my version is having 7.11.3.2.0.

Is there are possibilities to change the version.

Please suggest on this problem.

Thanks,

JMB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

check out this thread :

http://ecohub.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75aaf8&overr...

to know how to call custom thesmes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications

check out this , how to edit the web dynpro themes :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/10d5ef40-465e-2c10-9ca9-f548bfc3f236&override...

I wud further suggest u to post this question in Portal Content Development forum to get more inputs for ur query

regards,

amit

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I've created custom themes. But the problem is in the version. The system version is 7.0.15.1 and my custom theme has the version 7.11.3.2.0 .

So I'm not able to upload my custom theme in SAP.

Is there any way to change the version or could any one please give me the link to download Eclipse of that version ?

Thanks,

JMB

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've solved the version problem by exporting the themes from system. Copy the standard and modify the theme. And import back to system. It worked fine.

But still I'm not sure how can I use this custom theme. Do we need to do any further settings or any importing parameter needs to be assigned ?

Could you please tell me about it.

Thanks,

JMB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please apply SAP Note 1393988 1350373, 1389711, 1364095, 1350373. There is a false alarm generated by the WD_Themes program. After application of these notes you will be able to run wd_themes without any error.

To be able to use custom theme defined set the value of Stylesheet URL parameter as /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/<name of custom theme> via web dynpro application wd_global_setting.

This will set the theme to custom theme for the applications in the systems including the applications provided by SAP. If you want to set the theme only for an application then define the parameter wdthemeroot for the application and defined the values as specified above.

Hope this helps.

Rohit Chowdhary

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The problem got solved. Anyways thanks for your help.

Regards,

JMB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JMB,

Can you please let me know how did you got this solved? I am having the same issue. I am able to import the custom theme using WDTHEMES but the themes are not applied to the WD application when I use with the url.

Thanks,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!

I solved it by using the following in the url parameter :

"?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/CUSTOM/<theme name>&run=X"

And it worked.

Pls do let me know if you could solve it otherwise.

Regds,

Srini.

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

In WD Application go to Parameters tab and choose the parameter as WDTHEMEROOT and give the path where your custom themes are saved. The path should be MIME objects where custom theme is stored.

Regards,

JMB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried both the options still not working. Will there be any cache issue in R/3 system which is not picking up the theme? or am I missing something

http://spd:8088/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/<appname>?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/CUSTOM/...

also tried applying it to the parameters with WDTHEMEROOT in the WD application.

thanks,

Madhavi

Answers (0)