cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail flood in mail box

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

W e have configured mail alert of RFC connection monitoring . Our RFC was not working then we started getting mails now connection repaired but still we are getting the mails with Old timing .

I have checked SOST ..But i did not get anything in the system.

Please suggest what i have to check in this case .

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Rathour

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say, "mail with old time" do you mean that you are receiving new emails with outdated time stamps? Is your time zone set correctly? Also, in ST06, show clocks and compare the system time to SAP's time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reply.

Actually same time two connection failed and one of our colleage repaired both connections . but only for one RFC alert was coming for second one no mail coming .

If time zone is issue then it should come for both why only for one .?

Second thing :Last alert came into the inbox at the same time when my team mate repaired the 'RFC after that no alert .

As per my analysis I found out that there was 9hrs time stamp difference between mail triggered from system and coming into the inbox with time.

As per my idea it is stucking somewhere .But why only for one RFC why not for both..because both have some configuration.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Arun Rathour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just re-reading my reply and realized I made an incorrect statement. To show clocks, the transaction is SM21, Environment, Clocks; not ST06.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob ,

Issue got resolved .Issue was not with SAP ,It was with exchange server . There was some problem ,that get resolved.

Thanks for your help

thanks and Regards

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered . error was not with SAP ,It was with exchange server.