cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export data into excel 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when we are trying to export data into excel 2007 from FBL3N report the date column is showing some unknown numbers instead of date, we are using the latest SAP GUI 710 and Latest patch 15 and sometimes the columns are empty, please suggesty as we are huge facing problem

bye

Praveen

SAP BASIS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tracy_york
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Same issue here, the format is lost when exporting to Excel 2007.

The date will display as 40117 for date: 10/31/2009. The field in excel appears to be formatted as "General" instead of "Date" . We are able to change the format to "Date" and the correct date does display. This is a step we did not need to perform using Excel 2003. Any Thoughts? Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the file format? I have just saved data from a table and it shows it right. I use extension .xls.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

tracy_york
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have saved the file in both .xls and .xlsx and the data does not change. Thank you for checking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the format of the column? Is it in text of some other format. Try to convert the Column to different types and see.

Please paste the output of the column here so we do know what the error you are receiving. If the file format is still .XLS then it doesn't matter it is 2007 or 2003.

Regards,

Gowrinadh