Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Idoc-to-idoc scenario

Hi ,

I am implementing a scenario in which the idoc coming from one r/3 system will be passed on to another R/3 system...i read one blog in which it says there is no mapping required...how do i implement this scenario then widout mapping ..Can somebody plz tell me dis and enumerate the steps which have 2 b implemeted for succesful completion of the scenario ...

Please help..

Thanx ,

Srestha

replied

Srestha,

In your Receiver Determination , you wil specify the Sender Interface and Business System.

Now, if this same Sender Interface and Business System has been used before, then you cannot create a Receiver Determination for the same.

Reason : When you send the IDOC from a particular R3 system, it can be associated with only one Receiver Determiantion else, XI would not know which Receiver Determination is associated for that one source.

The same logic holds true for any other scenario in XI. A sender Interface belonging to a particular business system can be used in exactly one Sender Agreement and receiver determiantion.

In your case, just take a look at your Config Scenarios and see if the Receiver Determiantion has already been created for this particular IDOC.

Regards,

Bhavesh

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question