cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Condition in copying control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

anybody can you tell me what is basic rule in copying control.I know if copying from one doc to another certail thing are not copied.but how can i know.like if i am copying from invoice to return order assassable value is not copied but i have maintain pricing type D in copying control,what is the reason behind this that certain thing are not copied.

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintain D in the PRICING TYPE in COPY CONTROLS then definitley it should copy from the SOURCE to TARGET.

Please check in the Return order ->ITEM CONDITIONS->ANALYSIS and check the Condition type. It will give information on why it was not copied.

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
assassable value is not copied

Do you mean to say that the corresponding condition type is not flowing ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply

actually condition type copied but problem in assassable value.assassable value in invoive is 185732.10 but if i am refering invoice document in return order assaable value is salable value 202561.10.

actually assable value is maintained in table for some customer with the combination of plantmaterialcustomer+valdity date.

for getting that assassable value i used routine 351 in aklternative condition base value for condition type UTXJ.

so it is nessassasry to add billing type also in this rotine for calcultaion.

thanks

ajit