cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Fields Open for Change

0 Kudos

We are currently on SRM 5.0 - Extended Classic Scenario and our business process rules allow users to only change the quantity field on confirmations. However after recently applying support packs (now on SP 15), we have found that all of the fields are open for change. Please guide me in modifying the configuration to make all fields to be non-editable except for quantity.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitch,

You can achieve this by implementing the Badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI and then for the confirmation implement method: BBP_CONF_UI_CTRL

Based on the fieldname in the ITS template you can mark the parameters: CV_INVISIBLE and CV_INPUT_READY.

You can get the field names from the SRM Web GUI, by going through the source code of the respective screen.

You will need some programming skills, but itu2019s not that hard to achieve. Other method would be the creation of screen variants (tcode SHD0). But I would advise to use the Badi.

Kind Regards,

Skander

0 Kudos

Hi Skander,

I have implemented the Badi and marked the appropriate parameters and my issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help, points have been awarded.

Mitch Giegling

Gwinnett County, Georgia

Answers (0)