cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Create SalesOrder in SAP BusinessOne GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am not able to create the sales order in SAP BusinessOne GUI,Ii is giving the following error

Cannot insert Duplicate element in the object ADO4

I have uninstalled BusinessOne and installed even then

also it is giving the same error.

thanks and regards

Satyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

ADO4 is the tax history table for documents. The error message seems to indicate that there is already a row in the table with the same key.

One of our customers had once a somewhat similar problem after upgrading from 6.2 to 2004. In their case, the old version had used a wrong document type identifier in the document history table and this caused a conflict between invoice and delivery history documents. The error effectively prevented them from adding new deliveries until the problem was fixed on database level.

Is this a completely new installation or is it a system which is already in production? Are there any orders already in the system ?

Henry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I am not sure how you are trying to create the order, however there is a sample that comes with the SDK that you could test. As part of the 2005A SDK you could look at the ..\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples\COM DI\VB.NET\05.OrderAndInvoice.

Hope that helps,

Eddy