cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I am saving billing document, Messageis coming - No accounting document is generated.

I went to VF02 and check account determination

Environment - Account Determination analysis - Revenue Accounts.

All GL Account is coming there. No error is showing there.

I also go to VKOA and check the setting for GL accounts but all GL account is assigned cust acct grp and material acct grp.

Why Accounting document is not generated??????? I could not understand.

Kindly help me out with this problem.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

First of all go to VF02 and click on Release to Accounting flag then you can check what is the error . Also check the other parameters

Firstly ,Check in VF02 , wheather you have maintained Customer account assignment grp and Material account assignment group.

Secondly , check in VF02->items data->conditions tab->click on analysis button and check the tax condition type wheather the tax is coming properly or not.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for the reply.

I have created 2 company codes ie Z222 & ZTUL. In both document flow maintain the status of OPEN and in Status overview - In both Not posted to FI.

I went to VF02 and release to accounting.

In Z222 when am releasing to accounting, Message is coming:

No taxes on sales / purchase are allowed for account 281100 Z222, Z1 is not allowed.

For your Kind info. Z222 is co code, sales org as well where as Z1 is Tax code. And 281100 is Freight GL account.

In ZTUL when I am releasing to accounting, Message is coming:

Account 800000 requires an assignment to CO object.

After clicking on that message

Diagnosis : You hv not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevant cost accounting.

System response : Account 800000 is defined as cost element. This means that you must always specify a CO account assignment.

Kindly help me out with this problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable answers.

Z222 company code problem solved but another ZTUL company code problem still could not solve.

Please help me.

Regards

Rakesh

Edited by: Rakesh Kumar on Oct 25, 2009 2:02 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Account 800000 requires an assignment to CO object.

It seems in G/L account:800000- Cost element has not maintained.

To check, Goto FS00, enter G/L account & company code press enter to contiue.

click on " Edit Cost element" - in Basis data maintain "CostElement Item Category" -enter "11", if above G/L account is revenue account, else take assistance from FI to maintain relevant CEitem Category.

Else, you can check in Tcode:KA02-Change Cost Element Initial Screen- maintain CEitem Category.

Hope it helps. Try N revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

I already went to FS00 and go to EDIT COST ELEMENT, 11 is already assigned there for Revenue.

Regards

Rakesh

Edited by: Rakesh Kumar on Oct 25, 2009 7:14 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Tcode:OKB9

whether default account assignment has been metioned to the respective G/L account? as well as Tcode:OKB2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you.

My problem is solved. After doing settigs in VKOA

Regards

Rakesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the suggestions given, check in document flow where system will display the error against the billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHeck weather this billing is containing the Tax conditons

if yes check that also get proper G/L account are not

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please try and release that Billing Docuemnt to accounting?

If you still get the error (which is likely expected)let the group know what exact error you are getting!

Did you try doing the Account Determination Analysis?

This can be done from the Sales Orders --> Environment --> Analysis -->Account Determination

Please also check if:

- The Account assignment group is correctly maintained in the Material Master Sales Org 2 Screen.

- The Account assignment group is correctly maintained in the Customer Master Company Code Data Tab

Best Regards