cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating contract in backend R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have been working in order to create contract in R/3. I located the required BADI's but still not finding a way out to work with.

The BADI's i'm using are

a. BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS (SRM)

b. BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE (SRM)

c. BBP_CTR (R/3)

I did debugging and could find that when I click 'Create Contract' on bid accepted ones then it goes to BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS but when is the BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE getting fired. Please suggest a way out.

Regards,

Deva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mentioned that you are able to debug after you click create contract.....are you doing this by running the the bid invitation transaction in the GUI? Can you kindly let me know how you are able to start a debug form there since we are having problems but I can't seem to start a debug from there.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone give any guidance on how to debug BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE?

Thanks

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I found out the solution. In order to create contract in backend R/2 (SRM 5.0) one has to implement both the BADIs.

a. BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS

b. BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

When you implement the first BADI (BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS) and set the 'CV_LOGSYS' parameter as your backend system then it will internally call the second BADI (BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE). After setting the export parameter in second BADI, the system calls the BBPV_CONTRACT_CREATE in backend R/3 (as direct RFC). Voila!!!! Dats it.

Regards,

Deva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothi,

I have configured SRM 5.0 for classical scenario of EBP,but unable to create contract in backend.

Implemented below badi's for contract creation in backend

a. BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS -for 'CV_LOGSYS' parameter

b. BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

Presently When I accept bid and click on create contract ,new contract number is shown on popup message but unable to find out any idoc or contract in R3.

While selecting Generate purchase order it is showing

"Purchase orders cannot be created without IPC pricing "

but purchase orders are created from against shopping cart from carryout sourcing->add item to work area ->

maintaing source of supply.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Santosh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

"Purchase orders cannot be created without IPC pricing " refer to IPC setup and configuration.

Please run bbp_cnd_customizing_check to control that ipc is up and running (ecs and standalone scenario at least)

or deactivated in case classic scenario.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaan,

As we have configured classical scenario ,

I have run "BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK"

result is

SRM Release: 550 SRM Patch Level: 0004

IPC Version:

Classic Light Pricing is Active

Group Conditions are not Used

IPC is now running in VMC

I am trying to deactivate IPC but unable to find that custmization.

pls advise.

Regards,

Santosh

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured SRM Release: 550 SRM at Patch Level: 0004.

Kindly help me in this as ,I want to deactivate IPC ,but unable to find that custmization setting.

pls advise.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

Can you please explain how to do this to create a PO in the backend system. We are on SRM 4 with Classic Scenario.

Currently, we are able to accept a bid but when we try to "Generate a Purchase Order" we are getting a error in SM21:

Purchase orders cannot be created without IPC pricing

Please note that we already have Simplified Pricing configured in SRM and that we want to create a PO in the backend system (not local PO in SRM).

Appreciate any suggestions,

Regards,

Ashwani