cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregate MRP run in PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Can we run an aggregated MRP (for example: family product, company/all plants)? so that I can analyze it at the family group . for the whole plants...how is it done?

2. Can you generate production orders for subcontracting manufacturing? or should I generate purchase orders?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear LCD

if you are talking of hierarchial planning in PPDS it is not possible as the whole concept of aggegrated planning is

for mid to long term planning so thats why the feature is only limited to SNP.

On the other hand if you want to plan only certain products from a family or certain location types it can be done in the below mentioned ways .....

Example Products to be planned in a particular family only

1. You can plan products by Production planner, Planning package, planning Group.

you can maintain these in the PPDS Tab Product master

A planning Group A can be used for all the products falling in that product family.

IN the PPDS runs you can take runs specific to planning groups, planners or packages.

Hope this solves your problem

ANS 2. I am not very clear what you are asking but still in a Standard scenario PV is ciffed to APO for a subcontracting location only for BOM explosion. You can create planned orders at subcontracting location and do finite or infinite planning

at the subcontracting locations but these planned orders are APO specific and not CIFFED back to ECC.

-Regards

Virender

Answers (0)