cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sql command in soap receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to call a webservice from PI. My source is IDoc and target soap. The soap request is a sql command. how to map source idoc to a sql command string for soap receiver? is graphical mapping works for this requirement? I am planning to use 2 transformation steps in BPM. 1st transformation is to map IDoc to dummy_SQL command structure. 2nd transformation is to dummy_SQL command to SOAP receiver message. is it works?

I appreciate for your time and valuable inputs...

Thanks in adv & have a nice weekend

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your target is a Webservice (invoked using SOAP Adapter), you shuold have a WSDL for it?? Can you create the XML msg that is required?

I don't understand why you need 2 mappings.?? CAn't you generate the requried SOAP msg from IDOc direcly?

Also, you don't need a BPM.. You can have 2 message mappings and 1 operation mapping. Message mappings are sequenced one afte rhte other...

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gay :

you can programe a java mapping if you do a complex transformaion without bpm ,you can get some materials in sdn.

wish you luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gay...

I am expecting alternates with in Graphical mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are trying to fire insert/update/delet command on database using SQL , In this case as above post says you have to have wsdl (you are the consumer) and it should be provided by the database system .... then it is a normal interface without BPM...

otherwise clarify your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks siva and NW expert...

I do have all the required stuff. I have developed a File 2 SOAP interface as a proto. I asked the above question as a second option.

1) Here my req is to insert sql query into sql using soap. I need to map the IDoc fields to sql command ('insert into table'_name (fields) (values)... ). In general jdbc adaper, the IDoc fields can be directly mapped to table structure. I have to map to a command string. I am using Java mapping for this req.,

2) Each IDoc will store in 3 sql tables. then I need to generate 3 command strings (insert statements) for each single IDoc. but the soap request message has occurrance 1:1 only. I am able to generate only one insert statement per each idoc. thats why I am using bpm to multimap the single idoc to multiple soap messages.

3) Is it possible to generate 3 table strings in BPM? or can we achieve this in Message Mapping?

Thanks for Ur time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me if you have any answers...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No suitable answers... Thanks.