cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluate vendors on the basis of quality ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client is purchasing material from several vendors. On the basis of selected MIC results recorded for different inspection lots generated in a time period, client required to evaluate vendors.

Plz suggest how to map the scenario....

Thanks in advance

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

Generally Vendor can be evaluated based on Quality, Delivery & Price. From QM point , vendor can be evaluated based on Q-score Procedure. Q-Score procedure can be captured based on UD codes, Share of scrap from lot, Share of scrap for charc, Weighted from Q-score of charc.

Standard way of capturing Q sore is using UD codes, where Q-score will be defined in the selected sets.

In ur case, u can valuate ur MIC based on based on Weighted from Q-score of charc.For this u need classify the charc defect in varoius number of defect classes and u have to define weight factor for each charcteristic weight classes. Thses setting to be done in Config.

Goto SPRO> QM>Quality planning> Basic data>Define Charc weightning.

So Q-core of charc = defect class score*Charc weight

Total Q-core of lot = Sum of Defect class score * charc wt / Total Charcweight of all mic.

After confirming above things, u need to define the Q-score valuation procedure.

Vendor evaluation rpeort can be viewed in ME61, ME64, ME65, ME 6H T-codes.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.