cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message KI249- Enter only one true account assignment for each cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i released a billing to accounting tcode VF02, i encounterd this message: : You made assignments to several objects in CO( cost center, order, project etc). 2 of these have been created as true cost object.

1.There is no order assigned to sales order and billing.

2.Ive defined substitution OKC9 using exit UOKB9.

3.Ive updated table in OKB9.

Now, when i do goods receipt (MIGO) to the same cost element with sales order and its item, system does allow to post that without error.

When debugging, noticed that its looping twice in the cost element and i suspected because of this. Not sure why its looping twice and maybe because looping 1 - in OKB9 and no 2 - substitution.

Then i removed the substitution, but somehow its looping once but without any cost object ( order or cost center).

Hope any expert can provide help in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer note 692814 or 585356

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhsimi

Both notes already applied.Do we have another substitution exit during billing release?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhshimi

Issue resolved. Since its coming from billing and COPA is activated, it doesnt allow to post another CO object.Since this cost element doesnt require PA, user exit built not to bypass PA.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to see that you have taken the initiative to update the forum which is missing with many of forum members and in that sense thanks for the same.

ps:- Please spell my name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Sorry about wrong name spelled.