cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM certificate at PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm Interesting if there is an SAP field to call out material certificates on a purchase order? My users use the order acknowledgement feature so it prints on the PO. Users need a statement detailing the need for the supplier to send a material certificate in with the shipment.

I have seen QM procurement and QM control key fields. Does it help anyways to acheive my task. If there is a way, please explain briefly.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

logic is very simple use the field in MARA-QM proc MARC-certificate req

if entries are available here for perticular material then in PO text assign automatic statement detailing certifcate.

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Navin,

Yes i hope you can full fill your requirement,

First you need to tick the QM procurement key (QM Proc. active) in the material master then give a certificate type.

you can use either a standard certificate type (ex: E31C etc) or you can create your own certificate type in SPRO (QM -> QM in Logistics -> Define keys for certificate processing -> Define Certificate types).

Then you can create a Q-Info record (QI01) for material vendor combination based on your requirement.

If you don't need further data, just give a release date, the purpose is until this date this vendor is release for this material (if you are not have a scenario where you evaluate vendor time to time you can even use the date as 31.12.9999)

Then you do the GR for the material, then system will ask for the certificate in MIGO screen. So you can mention either certificate is received or not

If the status is NO (for certificate receipt) then at the UD time you will get an error based on the settings.

So if the initial status is no and then you want to change it to yes then you can use QC51 to amend the initial status.

Hope this is useful for you

Regards

Charith