cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up in sales order when adding line for availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I enter an item that has no stock in a sales order it performs an availability check but it does not show the availability check screen. It just flags the schedule line indicator in the position.

What triggers this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answer. I set the C in OVZJ and the check is on in OVZ8 but no change. I think indeed that the system automatically proposes a date. Can we set this off? In order to always get the screen of the availability check?

Thank you

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV8, for the sales document type check propose delivery date and lead time in days fields. Make this fields unchecked and empty.

Also check in the customer master -> Sales area -> shipping tab, the box complete delivery by law is NOT checked and in the field partial delivery per item is blank (partial delivery allowed).

Regards,

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Put option C there & save.

This filed defines result of ava chk in sales order.

(Rule for transferring the results of the availability check

Specifies for a particular sales area how the system reacts when the availability check determines that the inventory is insufficient to satisfy the order quantity.

Use

When inventory is insufficient, the system can react in one of two ways:

The system presents a pop-up window and you choose from different alternatives, or

The system automatically proposes one of the alternatives (no pop-up window appears)

Example

The system can, for example, automatically confirm the delivery proposal. The delivery proposal consists of the quantity that is available for delivery by the requested delivery date.)

Also make sure in OVZ8 you have ticked Av Chk for your schedule line category

Regds

MM

Edited by: MANOJ MAHAJAN on Oct 26, 2009 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't mean a pop-up. I mean the screen that gives you the delivery proposals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for your answer. In OVZJ the entry is blank meaning that the screen should appear but it doesn't! Is there another option?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with putting option D or E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Options C,D and E will bring the pop-up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in OVZJ Check the availability check rule