Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Wise Booked Sale Order/Dealer Orde Report

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

i have to take 6 monthly or Yearly based supplier wise Dealer Order/Sale Order report, so can anyone please let us know is there any standard t-code? if i go for Z report then from which tables i can get the details?

Regards saurabh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you elaborate your requirement. What kind of scenarios you have and what are the different fields which the user wants in report.

Rgs,

AK

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

There is no std report for this.

Go for Z report (With the help of ABAP) by using tables VBAK, LFB1 etc

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

supplier wise Dealer Order/Sale Order report

If Supplier in above means Vendor and the report requirement is to link Vendor and Customer (Dealer Order / Sales order), there are no such report in Standard SAP. Standard Reports in SAP do not link procurement and sales and ideally not recommended, as it is complex to establish the logic, as to what procurement is done for which sales. Ideally Procument will be generic and not linked to single sales order.

Please elaborate and specify what supplier wise would refer to and more descriptive requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Take a look at Tcode SARP (SD01 tree) or Tcode SAP1. Those are standard report catalogue.

Regards

Gabriel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard TCodes to see all sale orders is VA05 or VA05N. If this is not meeting your requirement, then you have to go for zee report where you have to consider VBAK for header related datas and VBAP for item related datas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi