cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Quota Arrangement with Transportation lane using External Source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a transportation lane that is created by transferring info record across APO. Lets take an eq of Transportation lane from B to A. We have inbound quota for the same material @ location A sourcing from B and C. For B we have 100 % quota and for C we have 0 % quota.

Transportation lane from C to A is maintained manually for all products.

Now when we run heuristic for the material then it throws the preq with source location as C instead of B.

Other observation is when I try to key in the preq manually in Interactive book it pops up with option to select source of supply along with TAB page Quota arrangements. But the only quota at this point I can see is for C that is with 0 %. It does not bring up quota sourcing from B.

For all the transportation lane that are maintained with External source of supply (for give case its info record) its showing the same behaviour. Can any one help me out resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Please Check Procurement relation ship active or not in Tcode /sapapo/pwbsrc1.

If it is active then check in Quota at item level the active indicator for procurment relationship is activated or not.

Please activate if these or not active and take a run.

Please let me know whether it works or not.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh

Check if your external procurement relationship is active. Also check the validity date on the quota . Also it is necessary to maintain means of transport manually from B to A . Check this and update me

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Where do I need to activate External Proc Relations. The other factors are taken care off and they are properly maintained.

Thanks and Regards

Jignesh

Edited by: Jignesh Gandhi on Oct 23, 2009 4:56 PM

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

Sorry i sent the previous message without seeing your requirement properly. Your scenario is a plant to plant transfer and External procurment relationships will not exist for the same . Only for vendor to plant transfer EPR's will exist. You can check if EPR is active by going to transportation lane, selecting the material and by clicking on "GoTo" in the menu bar .

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh

check if for some reasons there is a blocked indicator flag in the quota arrangement in the last field of the line item inwhich you maintained the percentage.

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Please check there might be high transportation duration, if it is not generating any order then supply shortage situation may comes. in that situation even there is 0% quota in the few first buckets it try to procure from the C location.

If you want it to not procure from C then block the lane or maintain the transportation duration as such.

Even there is calender is assigned where there may be holidays then also you find this situation.

Please let me know whether it works or not.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JIgnesh

pls check if u have extended the product to Location B.

A PIR will create a lane and location but you have to extend the products on the location seperately.

Regards

Virender

Edited by: VIrender Thakur on Oct 23, 2009 4:35 PM