cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Delivery date setting ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating an order,required delivery date is a mandatory entry.Where is the setting to make it mandatory or optional?

Regards,

Roopak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you just close a thread without giving any comments as to how the issue has been solved, we (Moderators) will be forced to lock all your new posts.

Just because you were not able to post a new thread now, you have closed couple of threads which is unfair on your part without respecting members who have spent time on your behalf and gave suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In four ways,you can do this.

Out of these three first one very easy and preferred.

1.Remove the tick mark for the field "Propose delivery date" in VOV8 T.Code.

Goto T.Code "VOV8".

Select your document type.

Details.

Uncheck the tick mark for the field "Propose del. date" which is under "Requested delivery date/Pricing date/Purchase order date".

Save.

2.Goto the T.Code "SHD0".

Enter the Transaction code as "VA01".

Transaction variant as "BUS2032".

Press Enter.

Select the screen variant "BUS2032_4440".

Click on Details.

Search for the field "RV45A-KPRGBZ".

Mark the tick mark under the column "Required".

Save.

3.Maintain this field in "Incompletion log".

Goto the T.Code "VOV8".

Select your document type.

Mark the tick mark for the field "Incomplet. messages" under "Transaction flow" tab.

4.Goto T.Code "SE51".

Enter the program name as "SAPMV45A" and screen number as "4440".

Select the option layout.

Display.

Screen painter screen will be opened.

Double click on the field "Req. delivery date".

Attributes screen will be opened.

In the program tab,Maintain the value as "Required" for the field "Input" from dropdown.

Save.

Just for your knowledge,I have explained all these options.But follow as per my first option which is very easy.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot make any changes in the tables(ABAP),what I can do is the changes in the customisation .In the order type I ve tried both switch on and off the proposed delivery date switch,but still while cresting order thr required deli. date field date is ticked(mandatory entry)

Regards

Roopak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are telling that the changes can be done in customization.

Goto "VOV8" T.Code.

Check whether the propose del. date is ticked or not.If it is not ticked,so that only you are getting this field as "Mandatory".

If it is ticked and even though you are getting mandatory means,you have check in "SHD0" T.Code.

As per my above suggestion,check whether the "Required" field is ticked or not.If ticked,then because of this your field is mandatory.

Even if it is not ticked means and even then you are observind that this field as mandatory means,check in incomplete procedure.

Remove this field from the incomplete procedure.

Then this field will not be mandatory.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I ve checked all the three options.

In the incompletion procedure for the procedure 11(sales order) reqd delivery date field was not there but there was a "document date "field which also i have deleted.But still the problem persists....

Regards

Roopak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the document type settings VOV8 select your document type and remove the tick from the check box "PROPOSE DELIVERY DATE" and save. Now onwards system will ask the user for the delivery date,

Regards

Prasad.t.a

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can maintain it in INCOMPLETION LOG.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i ve tried this ,but its not working

Thanks,

Roopak