cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samrtform - Block Justified Paragraph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I´m developing a smartform and I´m trying to use a paragraph defined the alignment as BLOCK justified. I´d created the paragraph in transaction smartstyles without problem. After this I´ve assigned this paragraph to my text field, but the field it isn´t block justified, doesn´t work at all.

I made a lot of tests, trying to solve my problem. I´ve changed the paragraph to be a right-justified and worked well. The only alignment that doesn´t worked it´s BLOCK justified. Does anyone know can help me? I´m working with ECC 6.0. Is there ayny SAP note, or any tip to give me?

Thanks in advance!

Aline.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It worked for me.

Did you give the indent for the block justification in the style( for paragraph format ) ?

If so, then that shud be fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BLOCK justified will be working if you have text more than one line. The text should be countinues .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m definig this paragraph (block justified) in a text field inside a table, so more than one line is printed and doesn´t work. Any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Text element you can find the Text Type as E Text Element and Start as P New Paragraph by default.

Change the Start to A Append Directly and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this will help.. try this..

Create one character format in the same smartstyle with font style as 'Bold' and inherit other properties from the paragraph format which you have created. and apply this character format on the text after applying paragraph format.

Regards,

Sujeet Karn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I´ve changed to A Append directly, but still doens´t work properly. I couldn´t align the text as block justified yet. I´m still facing this problem. Thanks, anyway.

Aline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the left margin and right margin for the paragraph format with block alignment.

Then, apply this to the text element only, it works fine.