Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Billing document Billing document

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

HI expert,

I have created one sales order.

Suppose that Sales order number is " XYZ " with 50 quantities. after that i had created one delivery with 50 quantities. Now i want to create a two billing document.

One Billing doc wit 20 quantities. and second billing document with 30 quantities.

How i can create two billing document. i do not want to do manually.

Please Help Me.

Regard

Shashi Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category. In this maintain K for Billing Relevance

Now go to VF01, give the delivery number and do not press Enter. Instead click on Selection list on the next screen, select the items you want to bill and click copy and continue if necessary

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create partial billing . In item Cat: billing relevance as K- (Tcode:VOV7)

But while creating invoice, you have to indicate the system, about the partial quantity. Otherwise system will not know, how the quantity has to be divided into.

eg: either its 20 & 30 -- 25& 25 or someother combination.

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

where i can give the indication to the system. Please explain me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

There is no such Indicator, Just goto VOV7 and maintain the Billing relevance K and create the Order and Delivery.

Then goto the Transaction code VF01 and enter the Delivery Number and without Pressing Enter Key select the SELECTION LIST in the MENU BAR and change the Quantity as you require.

Please check that and revert back.

thanks,

santosh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Shashi Singh,

"Indicating" means, while creating invoice, you have to enter the quantity manually. It cant be automatic. System doesnt know per how much partial quantity system should create Invoice.

in VF01- ref doc- "selection list" - change the quantity as needed , press enter to continue & save the document