SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program change request through portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

For program change request sent by a student through portal, there is an associated workflow with an event in the class "CL_HRPIQ00_COP_MODEL". We are calling the method "MODIF_PROGRAM_AND_SPEC" in my workflow. Workflow is successfully completing on approval but called method is not changing the student program of study. Seems like there is a programming error identified on debuggng.

Request the inputs from the members who have encountered the same.

Regards,

Sravan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Standard Workflow has an error table that is returned when the Method is called to change the Program. Have you checked if this gives back any messages?

Jeroen Boeracker

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which release are you in?If you are working with SLcM in EHP3 release,you might need to implement note 1150450.

For EHP4,check note 1324201.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

The Mehod is pretty much working when i applied the note 1150450 in EHP3. The note you specified for EHP4 is not relevant to the issue. Pl let me know if there a similar note existing for EHP4 well.

Regards,

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Standard Workflow has an error table that is returned when the Method is called to change the Program. Have you checked if this gives back any messages?

Jeroen Boeracker