cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block Problem for Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have created a Z sales order type (ZPS) which has been giving us some issues.

Whenever we get a credit block scenario, even after the release of the order in vkm3 , the credit block stays.

We found that after releasing the order in vkm3, it does allow us to create the purchase requisition (va02->Edit->Incompletion Log->Missing Item of Requsition->Complete Data) but after completing the document, when we press the save button, it again sets the CMGST field to B in VBUK (It gets set to D after vkm3)

What is the significance of CMPSA, CMGST and CMPSB in VBUK and where are we going wrong in this ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Shubhankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am obviously saving after releasing the order in vkm3 but the problem persists.

Also, could you explain me with a scenario the relevance of these fields rather than just letting me know the SAP documentation available.

Many thanks

Shubhankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having the same problem as yours: The order was released via VKM3. We went back to the order to trigger the PR so that the order could be complete. But upon saving the order, it was put back on credit hold.

Have you found the cause and solution for this? Would really appreciate if you could enlighten us on this. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Try this configuration setting

Goto Automatic credit control area setting (OVA8).Maintain no days tab some value( ex: 7 days).

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fields

CMPSA: is for the STATIC credit check

CMPSB: is for the DYNAMIC Credit check

CMGST: is overall CREDIT status Of the document.

Goto VKM3 and enter the document and click on the RELEASE FLAG and save the document.

It will solve.

thanks,

santosh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shubhnakar,

In VKM3 after releasing sales order save it.

Then try creating further documents

Regds

MM