Configuring iviews related to appraisals in ESS
We are using ECC 5 and SP15.
I am currently working on Appraisals in ESS/MSS.
There is a template that is configured by the Functional person that determines what input fields, check boxes, and other display elements are rendered on the portal under appraisals in ESS/MSS.
This Template is interacted with by the BSP application HAP_DOCUMENT. I am trying to modify that applicationso that i can change the layout of the elements in the template.
I was a little successful in changing the layout .
There is already an iview configured in MSS that corresponds to the appraisals.
But there is no iview that is configured to the ESS that relates to Appraisals.
I need to configure those iviews, in ESS, that corresponds to appraisals.
So the questions i have are:
1. What are the iviews that need to be configured in ESS, that corresponds to appraisals.
2. how do i configure those iviews.
3. When a user clicks a link in ESS or MSS, ultimately the call is going to the HAP_DOCUMENT. So is there anything that i need to do, so as to make the HAP_DOCUMENT understand whether the call is coming from ESS or MSS.
Help will be really appreciated
You may get some help from this Are there Appraisal for ESS.
As of now, there are no ESS iViews for Appraisals. So you have 2 options:
1. Copy the MSS iView, change the View Group and use it in MSS (functional effort, with very little technical work in copying the iView)
2. Copy the BSP application HAP_DOCUMENT and make modifications in this (mostly technical effort)
Hope this helps.