cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding incompletin log

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i saved the sales order it showing to enter the G/L account in pricing, i can't understnd what it is, i think i assigned AWR condition for down payment, i am not bale to resole the error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Emmanuel ,

With the help of your FICO Consultant , In VKOA, put G/L account against the account key & SAVE.

Again try creating new sales order.

Regds

MM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tekur,

It is error because in sales order GL A/C is not been determined. Which is because of following reason

1. Customer Master Data under Sales Area ( shipping tab) -A/C assignment group( assigned it if not assigned)

2. Material master data Under Sales org2 - A/C assignment group( assigned it if not assigned)

and if both found still not able to determine GL A/C in SO then GOTO-- VKOA

and assign A/C key to concern GL for that if u r new to system need to consult ur FI Consultant ask for Which GL need to assign to A/C KEY which u have defined for condition type u r using.

still not clear then reply back with issue i will get back to u with possible suggestion i have.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

still iam not bale to resolve the issue please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Procedure has account key assigned to it. Account Key is the link between SD & FI, which establishes relationship through VKOA setting. As suggested by Vishi19, evaluate the VKOA settings.

It will be a good activity to first identify the required combinations, based on sales area, account assignment group of customer from Customer Master, account assignment group of material from Material master and relevant Account Key's from Pricing Procedure.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings in VKOA transaction.

There you have to assign G/L account for the Account Key you have assigned in the Pricing Procedure in combination with other fields.

Regards,

Vishi...