cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Printing in half of A4 size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have developed bank payment and recipt voucher printing (Smartform) for this new page format created, with width 230 MM and height 153 MM. We are using is continuous statetionery and each page containing two part of above size. While printing the multiple vouchers the first voucher is printing the 1st part of the page is printing properly and the 2nd voucher onwards it is skipping the 2nd part of the page and getting printed on the 1st of part of the next page.

Can any one please advice us how to fix this issue?

Kind Regards,

Kiran Yelamarthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean there are two windows in the page ?

If so, then check if you have placed any page break or new-page after printing single voucher.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreesudha,

I defined new page format and made settings in SPAD transaction. Using my porgram i am getting the two pages in the specified format and is sent to spool also with two pages.

Here my problem is , when i am giving print it is not printing continuously. I expect that for the new page format, we need to write some code in Printer intialization in SPAD. I wrote the following code. But it is not working.

1. reset

\e\0x40

1. select print quality: LQ

\e\0x78\0x01

1. disable skip perforation mode

\e\0x4F

1. set line spacing 6 LPI

\e\0x32

1. set page length 36 lines

\e\0x43\0x24

1. select non-proportional spacing

\e\0x70\0x00

1. disable narrow printing

\0x12

1. disable double-width printing

\e\0x57\0x00

Could you pl tell me what the other settings/changes in the code to be made.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have checked page protection option for the second part of the second page or not.

if it is checked then uncheck it and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

There is no problem in smartform. After i am process the transaction i am getting different pages in the spool (eg: if i am trying to print vouchers for 3 documents, spool is showing 3 pages - which is coming as expected).

I think something need to done in SPAD settings.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you solve this problem???? Am also getting the same thing if i give more than one page for print its printing only one...but in spool it is showing 1 of 4 pages...Could u pls help me to solve out this one....