cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java performance data missing in EWA - Extractors Failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had configured EWA for our EP7.0 systems. It shows only 8 pages in the EWA report for the java stack. it populated it with data for the details shown in the report.

The RZ20 in CCMS shows all collected data in j2ee monitor templates but the EWA report has only 8 pages. We then upgraded the EP system to EP7.0 EHP1.

I have rerun the managed system setup for the portal systems and it was successful.

Still I am unable to find java performance data in the EWA report. It has suddenly failed to populate java performance data.

The extractor for the 2 EP systems are in inconsistent state.

The error seen are:

1. EP system 1 - Error in Consistency check of Work load analysis extractor: Technical system not found.

2. EP System 1 - Extractor Error: Inconsistent PPMS modelling.

Kindly let me know what could be the issue as the setup is also green as well as the CCMS Data is seen in solution monitoring and RZ20 of my Solution Manager.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

THe issue was resoved when we corrected the produciton version in smsy and resetup the managed system.

REgards,

Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to re-run the CCMSBISETUP transaction, for self defined scenarion E2E. See if this fixes the issue.