Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order in 'Archived' status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM5.0 ECS.

After SC is created for 'Free text' requirement, PO is created. When looking at the Purchase order in 'Process Purchase orders',it is giving the message as 'Error while reading the PO in backend system, Inform system administration'. When looked into Item details it is showing the status of PO as 'Archived'.

This is happening only for random Purchase orders. Please let me know what could be the issue.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project -  SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

Thanks,

Ajit

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue, please suggest how it was resolved.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project -  SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

Thanks,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a similar issue. What were the steps that you took to resolve. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Krishna

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have faced an issue where the PO status in backend system was "Archived" when looking at "Follow-on documents" tab within shopping cart.

It was the same extended classic scenario and the follow-on document information is read from backend. PO was sucessfully created in SRM, but somehow it has not been copied to ECC.

For this reason SRM considers the PO as Archived, because it does not exist in ECC.

You can check if PO has been created in ECC. If not, you can try to retransfer it using the following procedure:

- Breakpoint at FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- SE37 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, enter PO header GUID and execute;

- Program will stop at FM where the BP was set.

- Look for statement CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination;

- F6 or F5 to debug into ERP (2nd session will start). Here you can check the table lt_bapi_return in order to check if the PO has been created or not in backend.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing this issue from past 1 week and we are using SRM 5.0

The PO gets successfully posted to back end ECC system once manually executing FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC and the status "Archived" is also gets reset.

But, every time Posting the POs is not a feasible solution.

Please suggest how this issue was resolved!!

Thanks,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the system why the PO item status was Archived.

please check the archiving configuration settings also...

Thanks

prasad.s