cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment is not showing in CJI3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

We are doing a Down Payment using T code F-48 (with special G/L indicator) , we are using WBS as a cost object. When we are doing a Down Payment there is no effect on the budget.

For eg : In WBS1 budget is of Rs.10,000 , when we do the Down Payment (using special G/L indicator) of Rs.1,000 the available budget should be of Rs.9,000 , but in report S_ALR_87013558 (Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg) the available budget is showing Rs.10,000.

Kindly please do the needful.

Regards,

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Downpayment is an advance paid to the vendor which is adjusted in the monthly invoice.

It is posted against GL account and not against any particular Cost Object like WBS element etc.

You may be giving the reference of PO no. but that will never check the budget amount.

Budget tolerances are activated for commitments (PR and PO) and actual postings only and not for downpayment.

If you want to have budget check then make a manual FI posting for downpayment and do not use F-48

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Is Down payment is also an Actual posting. Since the accounting entry is Dr---- Vendor

Cr---- Bank

Regards,

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Entry is correct.

Downpayment is actual posting but not on any cost object (WBS element in your case)

So once you post your downpayment actual cost column for project will not be updated.

I hope this clears your doubt

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

They will appear in CJI3 but under different value type -12 (Menu: Extras->Set value type)

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Just run the tcode CJI3 and set the controlling area if you havent done so. When you are in the screen where you enter your project ID click on "Extras" and select "Select Value Type". Tick on value type 12 "Down payment as Operating Expense and hit enter.

Next enter you project ID and run the report. Also make sure you have entered the correct posting date. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Edited by: Gokul on Oct 23, 2009 3:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use report S_ALR_87013536

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use selection variant for CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

I had 2 servers.Let A=Server 1 & B=Server 2.In report S_ALR_87013536, in A the values in collumn "DP as exp" is showing positive values & in B it is showing negitive values.I just want to know why it is showing so or I had to do some required configuration.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Gagan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate project cash management in OPI6 and then try.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

I had also activated Project cash management using T code OPI6 , but it is also not working.

Please do the needful

Regards,

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Mehra,

Please refer the thread below. This might help you.

Best Regards,

Gokul