cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Tax and MRP mandatory while sending IDOC to stores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working in an IS-Retail platform and there is a client requirement that tax to be made mandatory while sending IDOC to stores.

To explain in details here we are using assortment list ( WBBDLD03 type IDOC) to send article details to the stores.

In the segment E1WBB16 captures the tax code of the article sent.

Now can we configure , so that if an article does not have the tax code maintained IDOC for that will not get created at all ?

Similar requirement is also there for MRP which is captured by condition type VKP0 in E1WBB07 segment.

Please note that , I have tried BD65- Define mandatory fields , already, but still the IDOC got created.

Thanks in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think there are only 2 options to achieve this

1.Deactivate the change pointer using BD50 for message type = WBBDLD and then using transaction WDBM you can send all those articles wihch have tax codes(you can easily take the table EINE extract for MWSKZ field) in the form of WBBDL03 Idocs

2.Or you have to make the EINE-MWSKZ field as mandatory using Tcode OMSR,in this case you can create a dummy taxcode for those articles which should not be having a tax code and send it across to stores.

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aram,

Thanks for your reply. But the problem here is - the tax code I am talking about is output tax code which will not be in table EINE.

Output tax conditions will be maintained in VK11, in condition type JIVP.

Is it not possible to make segment of an IDOC ( here E1WBB16 of WBBDLD) mandatory?

This will ensure that whatever be the source of tax code in R/3 system , if it is not maintained , IDOC will not be created.

Regards,

Anil

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think your requirement can be satisfied by an ABAPer and he has to explore the below mentioned

Function Module which is used to create WBBDLD Idoc

MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_WBBDLD

Also if its possible he has to put a check against the sales tax code(output) and he can check the below mentioned tables also

EDIDC

EDIDS

BDCP2 etc

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the function exit EXIT_SAPLWBBI_002. You can control the creation of WBBDLD Idocs, if it does not satisfy your requirements.

Thanks,

Venu

Answers (0)