cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigning raw material in inspection plan qp01

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please advise how to attach a raw material in the operation of inspection plan qp01.? thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Please find the steps below

1) Create an activity Type - Labour hours which the activity rate fixed

2) Create a work center and attach the activity type , cost center and the formula '(CR01)

3) Attach this workcenter in the inspection plan (QP01)

4) Create a QM order in QK01

5) Put the relevenet datas as inspection type, material, cost center, order type (QL02) , cost center, profit center

6) execute and assign the orders to the material ( Use the assign option once you have executed and save)

7) check in mm02 in QM view in inspection setup for inspection type QM order number will be available

😎 in the inspeciton lot after doing the result recording and saving,. you wil get a pop for recording the activity type

PLease let me know the if you have any doubts

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

You can use QM order to get the inspection cost. if you need details on QM order please let me know . For material to be issued to the inspection i think you will have to do it against the cost center only. Doubt whether you can issue using a QM order

Regards

Gajesh

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

i think we can map this using qm orders using creation of individual qm orders for individual inspection lots.

Can u please mention the step by step procedure of using qm orders to capture the cost during receiving stage and in production stage.

i really appreciate if u can mention your own steps rather than sap help pdf's.

Thank You

Edited by: raju garu on Oct 23, 2009 8:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You do not attach the material to the operation itself, you first need to create the task list in QP01 with the relevant operations and MIC you require. Once you have created the task list then click on the material assignment button within transaction QP02, this is where you can assign the material against the relevant task list and for which plant.

Regards,

Roderick

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Please let me know what is the exact requirement .

Regards

Gajesh

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, basic requirement is to capture the cost in qm order which includes the hrs spent by inspectores for testing as well as the materials used in testing. i thought if we assign the material in qp01 operation, then we can issue that material to qm order as in pp order and accordingly it will capture the materuial cost. please advise.