Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM from ERP to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I need your expertise.

I am trying to transfer a BOM from ERP to GTS and getting a message 'The system could not determine any material BOM'

1. I created a material BOM in CS01

2. Checked in CS03 the BOM exists

3. Material exists in ERP and has been transfered to GTS.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Jennifer,

assuming that all materials within BOM are in GTS, all procurements indicators and prices as well.

1. Are you sure you have picked correct plant?

If yes-

2. As the message is "The system could not determine any material BOMs"

this can be caused by the user exit which filters the transfer of BOM's based on e.g. relevant plants.

Check in CMOD whether userr exit SLL_LEG_BOMR3_001 is implemented and which conditions are taken as relevant for tranfer.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I check for the enhancement project SLLLEG02, it should contain the user exit SLL_LEG_BOMR3_001? right.

I checked Tcode: CMOD, entered the above project and clicked display. I get a message which says 'enhancement project SLLLEG02 does not exists'.

I can see this project in Tcode: SMOD, but if I should use this project then what should be entered or what code to use in user exit SLL_LEG_BOMR3_001?

Thanks for help again.

Regards,

JB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jennifer,

This user exit is mainly used as a filter for the BOM transfer. That's why i thought it could be filtering out even you transfer.

I see in your case the user exit is not even implemented. Means that all BOM's are relevant for transfer (based on user exit).

We can exclude this as "the solution" for you.

So in transaction /SAPSLL/BOMMAT_DIRR3

you select BOM for correct plant and you get the message as not relevant?

Check your customizing in R/3:

IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> SAP Global Trade Services - Plug-In --> Control Data for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services --> Preference: Control Transfer of Bills of Material

Check whether its active for your material scenario.

Hope this resolve your problem.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

I have the same issue, and I have checked the implementation and the include ZXSLLLEGBOMR3U01 which is the part where we could write in is not active, thus the badi is not active.

Whats strange is that the "IDES" Material T-MS-00 that is created for plant 1000 works just fine for the transfer. So I made all the setup to have the bom Transfer Data the same way as it is for the T-MS-00 (but for plant 2700) but I still get the same message as Jenny...

Im gonna keep on tryin but if you got any idea...

Thanks, Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well just for info,

I created a new material by coping the material T-MS-00 and its components from plant 1000 to my plant (2700) and created the BOM with CS01, and it works. Therefore it has to be something in the Material definition that is wrong.

I'll let u know if I find out something more.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)