SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correspondence Container Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When the business partner is eligible to be sent the tax certificate reminder notice the program should create an entry in the correspondence container for the correspondence type "F-FI-002-01" - Tax Exemption Expiry Letter. I don't have any experience working with the correspondence container, I was reading a bit but as you can see the correspondence type is already created( "F-FI-002-01" - Tax Exemption Expiry Letter), but I don't know how insert that entry from the program what are the steps to create this entry? do I have to call a function module. Once the letter has been sent, it should not be sent again for the customer, that is the letter should only be sent once, this holds true until the customer renews their certificate, and then the new certificate will be eligible for the letter once it is due to expire.

I will appreciate any kind of help with the correspondence container, thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you need an entry in the correspondence container "DFKKCOH AND DFKKCODCLUST" tables.

IF yes then write a report to create a entry in these tables by using fm FKK_CORR_WRITE .

If you run FPCOPARA t-code and enter BP number then it will get all the entries from DFKKCOH and DFKKCODCLUST tables to print the letter.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before I create the entry in the container I need to verify if the BP has one already, how do I check in this tables if the BP have one already cause the tables don't have the BP number as a field, by any chance you don't have any example of how create the entry calling this FM and how verify against this tables, I'm sorry to bother but I don't have any experience working in ISU and kind of new in abap too, I appreciate all the help, thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Business partner is there in DFKKCOH. Please look at GPART field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG, you need to do the following configuration and then you can use the event concept to generate this letter.

IMG>Financial Accounting (New)>Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable>Basic Functions>Correspondence>Define Correspondence Types>standard correspondence type 0023 is for tax exemption expiry reminder letter.

If you select that correspondence type and double click on the "Control " on the left side panel and go to the "Events" tab. The "print time" and "Creation Event" are the ones you will be working with.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Norman:

There is standard functionality for monitoring tax exemptions and sending correspondence. This is done via fields on the contract account and mass activity transaction FKEXMA to generate the correspondence entries. That allows you to utilize FPCOPARA to print the correspondence.

Otherwise you wold need to create a custom program to store and manage the exemptions as well as to generate the correspondence entries when desired.

regards,

bill.