cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load non R/3 data into SNP planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to load sales and inventory data generated from a non-R/3 system into SNP planning area. My idea is to load this data into a flat file ---> build a cube within APO --> load data thru flat file into the cube ---> Load the cube into PLanning area (SAPAPO/TSCUBE). I already have the master data ready in SNP and the planning area built and all.

Can anyone suggest this is the right approach or is there any better and easy way to do it.

Thx,

Vishy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishy,

You will not be able to create order with /SAPAPO/TSCUBE, since it is meant for times series key figure only.

Virender approach will work.

However I suggest you to use a bapi -transaction bapi.

The object "SalesOrderAPS" (BUS10501) implements the sales order in the APO system

Method SalesOrderAPS.SaveMultiple2

The object "StockAPS" (BUS10504) implements the stock in the APO system.

Method StockAPS.SaveMultiple2

I hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verendar and Julien,

Thanks for your input. I am expoloring both options you suggested (most probably will go with BAPI) and will keep you posted with my progress.

Thx,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien / Virendar,

I like teh BAPI idea but its asking for order number, etc. All I want to load into SNP in monthly buckets is the sales qty for a product location combination. Same with stock too. Is there a btter way to accomplish this or BAPI is still the way to go?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

If it is what you want only, then you could go back to your original option: /SAPAPO/TSCUBE.

However you will need 1 or 2 adjustments:

You need to replace the standard stock and sales order key figure by times series key figures.

You will need to pay attention though; depending on the functionality you want to use in APO!

For example take care of maintaining the key figure function for sales order.

Please let us know how it goes

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishy

The way you are planning to MAP is good. if you want to see some alternatives too here are some

if you are talking of sales order creation and stock creation in APO you san also go for APO loader. download the APO loader zip from a note which is available on service market place.

Sales order can be directly created in APO thru loader as can be various other masters like product, location ,resource e\...etc

APO loader has all formats readymade and very easy to upload. Its the best thing to upload for APO stand alone scenarios.

TO create stock you can make a lsmw by calling the program /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE (i dont remember the exact name) and create stock directly in APO.

-Regards

Virender