cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapsing Tables Upon Reporting Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a couple of tables within an iView that we would like to either collapse upon execution of our query, or have the ability to collapse or minimise manually once the report has executed.

Has anyone got experience of this? Can this be done within the settings or is it a liitle more complex than this?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Do you really want collapse function? I am asking because you can do something using visibility condition instead by hiding tables after an event. In this case, run a report.

Regards,

Gilson

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create those tables with same 'Data Service' in the 'Popup iView'. Follow the steps below -

1. Take Data Service with no input field.

2. Then Drag Popup iview from one Form.

3. Create new iview & & model where you need to create tables as you want.

4. Create one Button with custom event in the form to trigger the 'Popup iView'.

5. So when you click this button you will get that table in new window.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You also can create 'Pop up' iviews & place the table in the iview. Then create button to trigger the iview & then you can maually open & close the required table at VC runtime.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The pop-up iviews option may suit my requirements better than the visibility condition, as the user will need to manually show/hide this iview.

How best do I implement this scenario?

Thanks,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Gilson is right, try with a visisbility con dition fetaure with some condition to close all the tabels once the query got executed.

Regards,

Govindu