cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certified Associate Enterprise Architect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take SAP Certified Associate Enterprise Architect next month. please, any web site or sample questions to prepare me for exam.

so, far i am studing SOA100, and SOA200.

regards,

MAQ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

There's some sample SAP tests on http://www.saptest.net/ that might help. I think there is a BW one there.

Sasha.

Edited by: Sasha S on Jan 24, 2010 10:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAQ,

SOA100 & SOA200 isn't sufficient for the certification. There are many questions that come out in the certification that are not covered in the training material.

Also do a good overview on the following (if you don't know them already):

- SAP PI

- SAP Portal

- SAP BW/BI

Get some good overview documentation on each of them and get a basic understanding of how each one works. They test your knowledge on these aspects.

Also, know the SAP architecture methodology well. You get tested on it thoroughly.

Naturally, it's a tough exam because to be an enterprise architect you have to have an understanding of many things. I've seen people that have been working with SAP for many years but did not make the certification on the first attempt. Good Luck!

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP itself give some sample questions, goto SAP education site and search, or search for SOA200 course and you can sample questions along with syllabus.

BTW: posting question/answer on forum is prohibted.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Gourav